FORKLIFT MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
Take control of your forklift repair costs
Whether you have one forklift or several fleets at different
locations, no matter the make or model, Ring Power Lift Trucks will
customize a forklift Fleet Maintenance Agreement (FMA) or Planned
Maintenance (PM) program to your forklifts and your business
Forklift Fleet Maintenance Agreements
Combine a planned maintenance schedule with complete repair
services to help keep your lift trucks in peak condition with
• Tailored to your specific business needs and
• Allows budgeting at a fixed, known cost
for the length of the contract.
• Minimizes monthly payments on all maintenance
• Reduces the need for costly parts inventories,
tooling and emergency equipment.
• Ensures emergency repairs will be handled promptly
and performed correctly.
Forklift Planned Maintenance Programs
Keep your material handling equipment on the job and out of the
shop by stopping problems before they start with a forklift planned
maintenace program. Each program is scheduled to your specific
production needs as determined by an evaluation of your operations,
taking into account:
• Current forklift maintenance practices
• Actual hours forklift is run
• How your forklift is used in your
Based on the evaluation, we design a maintenance schedule
that keeps your forklift in optimal running condition, resulting in
longer equipment life, less downtime and greater trade-in
value on your next forklift purchase.