FORKLIFT SAFETY CERTIFICATION in FLORIDA
Forklift Operator Certification & Training in English or
Ring Power Lift Trucks' Forklift Operator
Certification & Training is designed to help you
achieve compliance with Federal Occupational Safety and Health
Administration (OSHA) training regulations for powered industrial
The seven-part training program, taught by Ring Power Lift Trucks
trainers, addresses key operating issues from forklift equipment
fundamentals to operator safety guidelines, and is available in
both Spanish and English. Our experienced master trainers, whose
qualifications include both state and federal certifications, are
committed to the highest standards of forklift operator training in
- Classroom time is approximately 4 hours and includes a 1-hour
- Reviews are conducted throughout the training session to keep
important material fresh.
- Classes are held at your location using your forklift equipment
as required by OSHA.
- Employees are evaluated while driving a forklift. This lasts
approximately 15 minutes per employee.
- Upon completion, each employee receives a wallet-size card and
8 x 10 certificate.
Training On Your Forklifts. At Your Convenience.
Ring Power Lift Trucks brings Forklift Operator Safety
Training and Train the Trainer courses to you and your
associates at your place of business to help you save time and
money in your efforts to meet Federal Occupational Safety and
Health Administration (OSHA) training standards for powered
industrial trucks, including:
- Counter Balance Sit-down Forklifts
- Warehouse Reach Trucks
- Walkie and Rider Pallet Jacks
- Order Pickers
- Electric, Gas, Diesel and LP Lift Trucks
- Rough Terrain Forklifts
- Aerial Work Platforms
Click to register for your OSHA Approved Forklift Operator Training